Pass the Bar with the Contract Law Outline app!
Effectively learn and apply the concepts relating to Contract Law with this app in order to pass the bar...it is a great app to supplement your law school studies.
A contract is an agreement having a lawful obligation entered voluntarily by two or more parties, each of whom intends to create legal obligations between them.
The benefits of Contract Law Outline App:
* Saves you time - No need to write your own
* Improve your active recall - Flashcards used as supplemental study guides force you to remember concepts from scratch; which has been proven more effective at improving your active recall than simply re-reading text.
* Learn the concepts faster - Learn concepts faster by simply using flashcards to learn a single question over random time intervals.
* Study anywhere - Works on even the oldest iPads, iPhones, and iPods (Touch), so you can study wherever you are.
* Engage your metacognition - Having the answers on one side has been proven to better ingrain principles into our memories.
* Gage your progress - The more you can skip questions, the more you know.
* Works Offline - No Internet connection? No problem.
* Improves Focus - You are forced to read every card individual, instead of skimming pages of text, and you are virtually free of any other distractions.
* Well suited for all learning styles
* 93% of teachers say flashcards help students learn more efficiently
Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Contract Law Outline is a free trial software application from the Kids subcategory, part of the Education category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2014-04-08. The program can be installed on iOS.
Contract Law Outline (version 1.0) has a file size of 19.92 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 0 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.